I've been making these all week and eating most of the batches :).
I've had some requests for the recipe so here it is:
1 C smooth PB
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 C of sugar (I used white granulated sugar - I also tried it with honey and they did not turn out well)
1 TS vanilla extract
Serving size: About 15 cookies
- Turn oven on to 350*
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well blended
- Use a large spoon and scoop the batter on to the baking sheet (about 1 inch in diameter)
- Using a fork, cross hatch the top of the cookies
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy!